Get ready for something to really smile about.
Starting October 4th through October 31st, you can save 20% on happier, more beautiful skin in our Smile for Skin Care Savings Special. It’s the perfect opportunity to prepare your skin for the fall season and take advantage of saving on skin care rooted in scientific research.
We’ve got the remedy for parched, thirsty skin and you could end up walking away with 2 bottles of it for free! Alo-Verix is the deep moisturizing lotion formulated with the most advanced ingredients in the world. From October 17th through the 31st, watch for the Quench Your Thirsty Skin Facebook Giveaway where one lucky person will receive 2 bottles of Alo-Verix Deep Moisturizing Lotion absolutely free! Know the moment the fun begins by visiting Bio-Scriptives Facebook and Twitter pages every day.
Feel like a true VIP and save a big 30% on your Bio-Scriptives order when you use the secret coupon code SEPTVIP!
Now through October 15th.
Health & Beauty Fix: Back to School Acne Woes
Any teen will tell you that back to school is the worst time to get sidelined by acne outbreaks. Help your teen replace self-consciousness with new confidence with these acne controlling tips.
- Popping pimples can push infected material further into the skin, leading to more swelling and redness, and even scarring. So keep your hands off!
- Scarves, headbands, and caps can collect dirt and oil, so always be sure you choose brands that say “noncomedogenic” or “nonacnegenic” on the label.
- Keep hair clean and out of your face to prevent more dirt and oil from clogging pores.
- Prevent breakouts and clear them up as fast as possible by washing (not scrubbing) your face twice a day with warm
water and mild soap.
- Touching your face can spread bacteria and cause pores to become inflamed and irritated. Keep bacteria at bay by washing hands before applying any treatment to your face.
- After cleansing, apply Repiderm Lotion with benzoyl peroxide to help decrease bacteria and pore-clogging oil.
Concentrating on school is hard enough. Help your youngster to lose the acne and find new confidence with Repiderm, the effective, single-step treatment that teens are more likely to stick with using daily.